Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Delich treasures: varia

Article about: A variety of insignia rare and remarkable from the Delich treasure chamber. - - Updated - - I am very partial to the honor titles for Allgemeine SS martyrs in their variety, as they are quit

Default Delich treasures: varia

A variety of insignia rare and remarkable from the Delich treasure chamber. Delich treasures: varia

- - Updated - -

I am very partial to the honor titles for Allgemeine SS martyrs in their variety, as they are quite rare and also bespeak the essential nature of the SS in its violent, formative years.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasures: varia
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    A variety of insignia rare and remarkable from the Delich treasure chamber. Delich treasures: varia

- - Updated - -

I am very partial to the honor titles for Allgemeine SS martyrs in their variety, as they are quite rare and also bespeak the essential nature of the SS in its violent, formative years.
    The nail is hit squarely on the head with the commentary. The artifacts from said formative years are the least understood by collectors who like to classify these Collectibles into neat tidy boxes where these items from the early evolutionary period do not likely or typically fit. Hence are the least understood, or collector theory results. Historical context is absolute when studying these rare pieces. An exciting and worthwhile post!

Quote by DougB View Post
    The nail is hit squarely on the head with the commentary. The artifacts from said formative years are the least understood by collectors who like to classify these Collectibles into neat tidy boxes where these items from the early evolutionary period do not likely or typically fit. Hence are the least understood, or collector theory results. Historical context is absolute when studying these rare pieces. An exciting and worthwhile post!
    Thanks. I am glad you agree. Much of what you rightly deem to be "collector theory" is often nothing more than ignorance camouflaged in dogma.
    Or, it is just recycled Nazi propaganda and not described as such.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-12-2013 at 01:55 AM.

Delich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaDelich treasures: variaThese books are helpful in this connection.

?

Nice pieces indeed.

- - Updated - -

A great description Friedrich of the Forthcoming Hell years. Looking at these early insignia is what set off an early Exodus of peoples before the heavy Gestapo gates closed all access to everyone wanting to leave. I picture an abundance of black uniforms running in the streets with caps without the cap wire to support the crown. "Jaunty" as what some call it...but Knuckle breaking ball-busters is what I call this early Horror. Thanks for showing these early early pieces of history. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you.

Once again we must thank Mr. Delich for sharing these exceptional items from his collection of many years. It would be impossible to replicate his collection due to the fact that much was accumulated when material was plentiful and seekers of such were few. Much of the marvelous pieces shown in these threads would be frowned upon by those who need to see a picture of it in a book.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for your thanks. Can the moderators also please make sure that all the Delich treasures that I have appended in the last couple of days are added as stickies, please....?

Thanks for your thanks. Can the moderators also please make sure that all the Delich treasures that I have appended in the last couple of days are added as stickies, please....?
    FB-
    I think that I got all of them. If I missed any, please send me a PM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast