Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutschland cuff title

Article about: I am very dubious of anything SS, and always work on the assumption that 99% of SS kit is fake and the other 1% falls into the I don't know category. This Deutscland cuff title came in with

Default Deutschland cuff title

I am very dubious of anything SS, and always work on the assumption that 99% of SS kit is fake and the other 1% falls into the I don't know category.
    This Deutscland cuff title came in with a number of other items which were all original, but that does not give the cuff title any shred of originality in my
    book as it could have been added at anytime from anywhere. I have tried looking up other threads to see if I can determine it one way or the other but
    I can't. So, I am calling it fake and am happy to listen to any comments/reasons to the contrary.
    I appreciate all and any input.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutschland cuff title   Deutschland cuff title  

Deutschland cuff title   Deutschland cuff title  

Deutschland cuff title   Deutschland cuff title  

Deutschland cuff title  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutschland cuff title
    P
    Many

IMO this is a nice original Flatwire cufftitle. Its certainly the rarer flatwire pattern than the other Deutschland cuffs.

Agree with John on this one..
    Looks like a good original example to me to.

Thats very encouraging and totally unexpected. I was expecting it to get shot down in flames. Hopefullu a few others with comment, but I am delighted with John4022 and Ullergaard's responses.
    Thank you.

I'd buy this title in my sleep. It's the disbeliver's luck. I wish I had met you and bought the cuff title before you had posted it. At the price of a few quid for a bogus item, of course. :-) .

?

For future reference, this type of cuff title manufacture- called "flatwire"- has never been successfully reproduced. So study this LOVELY Deutschland band closely, learn the signs of originality, and you'll be well equipped to assess your next find!

Original, I saw 2 on the net. Hiscoll and ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hi Arran,
    Thanks for your words of advice. I am really surprised at the outcome of this one for sure.

Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast