Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Die ganz furchtbare Schere

Article about: Elsewhere is said that the presence of this serrated scissors is a sure sing of a fake. That is, that such an implement only came into use after 1945. Here is evidence to the contrary. I off

Default Die ganz furchtbare Schere

Elsewhere is said that the presence of this serrated scissors is a sure sign of a fake. That is, that such an implement only came into use
    after 1945. Or that such a tool was never used in the uniform trade and so on.

Here is evidence to the contrary.

I offer this as a footnote to question that appear here and which are immune to evidence and logic. Die ganz furchtbare SchereDie ganz furchtbare SchereDie ganz furchtbare SchereDie ganz furchtbare SchereDie ganz furchtbare SchereDie ganz furchtbare Schere

- - ------- - -

The field grey blouse strikes very much as being of the period, but what do I know?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-03-2018 at 09:16 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Die ganz furchtbare Schere
    P
    Many

Pictures: Ratisbon's and Folterkabinett Dr. FB (siehe rechts)Die ganz furchtbare Schere

?

Ah yes, the pinking shears debate! In fact, "patterned" scissors had been used by the Germans for some time prior to the Third Reich, as evidenced by the scalloped edges of officer's pickelhaube sweatbands which were produced in this way...

Great myth debunking once again FB...

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Great myth debunking once again FB...

Smitty
    Thanks.

Quote by Arran View Post
    Ah yes, the pinking shears debate! In fact, "patterned" scissors had been used by the Germans for some time prior to the Third Reich, as evidenced by the scalloped edges of officer's pickelhaube sweatbands which were produced in this way...
    You know, I have seen what you describe how many times, and I never associated it with our theme, i.e. the pinking shears as sure give away of larceny.

Do allow me to engage in the digging in open wounds, but I find the group think that endures in the face of evidence to the contrary absolutely absurd.