Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.

Article about: This image contains my hat. I want recompense.

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    enjoyed the humour F-B
    Thanks. I stumble on these things while noodling around in the firmament.

Humor is the only answer to a world that is plainly committing suicide.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Here's the source of the image from the first post; it was photoshopped by some chap in Spain named Abel:

In SS Totenkopf suit, 2 by CainIsNotMyEnemy on DeviantArt

(Found thanks to the miracles of Google's reverse image search function.)

Donnerwetter. The comments by the persons are intriguing and probably a reason for me to stop posting from my collection....

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.

Thanks. I stumble on these things while noodling around in the firmament.

Humor is the only answer to a world that is plainly committing suicide.
    Roger that FB, I thought it was just me who was losing the plot with what's happening in the world today...........

also just been on the website Andreas posted..............now I stand by my comment above !

Quote by spandau View Post
    Roger that FB, I thought it was just me who was losing the plot with what's happening in the world today...........
    Thanks. The plot of what is happening in the world today is actually pretty horrifying, at least to me....

Oh dear....just been there too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.In the meantime, since Mr. Spandau likes early SS peaked caps, and to enlighten the photo manipulators and want to be mass murderers, my Schreckenskammer....

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.what does it all mean?

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.I actually prefer these pictures, in fact.

I like this much more, without necessarily embracing a specific political agenda, mind you.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCSlph1hXM

I also imagine life with some of these people would be more enthralling than fussing about "crimped prongs" and "drooping eye dead heads..."

Women look better in uniforms than do many men, don't you think?

At the same time, I embrace and uphold the territorial integrity of a peaceful European order.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast