Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.

Article about: This image contains my hat. I want recompense.

Default Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.This image contains my hat. I want recompense. Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-18-2015 at 02:14 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.
    P
    Many

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.My hat is here on my printer (right)....not on this person's head.

Very irritating.

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.things are surely not what they appear to be, that's for certain.

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.The south Asian trading firm stole the picture from Whammond, and there you are....

- - ------- - -

They eradicated the patina from the silver chin cords, which really got my goat.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-18-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.Dorky picture, someone stole my hat, again.No matter who steals the picture, for now the prototype is in my greedy, old mitts.

Fb, that is one fantastic cap. Although I do not collect these, this is one that I would make an exception for ! (also if I had the money!!!!)

On the theft of images I recently found by chance a guy who is selling reproduction Reichswehr caps in the USA and is using a photo from my book to advertise how like originals they actually are.............

Hey ho, thank you for brightening my day with your super caps.

regards

Tony

Thank you, Tony. As a person of such refined taste and culture, you can appreciate these early SS peaked caps. They are a weakness of mine, but of others, too, I guess.
    There is some merit in the fact that our site is the gold mine pillaged by others for their nefarious deeds.
    Thanks so much for all your fine work here, and your wonderful Reichswehr images, in particular. Saw your book for sale in my favorite military book store in Berlin just now, too.

Here's the source of the image from the first post; it was photoshopped by some chap in Spain named Abel:

In SS Totenkopf suit, 2 by CainIsNotMyEnemy on DeviantArt

(Found thanks to the miracles of Google's reverse image search function.)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast