Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Download free insignia & uniform pictures

Article about: "GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS! See: "Booker's Free Web Library" located at: Picasa Web Albums - Herbert Hillary B... and download free any of the 1,500 albums of scanned bookle

Default Download free insignia & uniform pictures

"GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS! See: "Booker's Free Web Library" located at: Picasa Web Albums - Herbert Hillary B... and download free any of the 1,500 albums of scanned booklets, books, catalogues, photos, pictures, etc., of insignia and uniforms from 1799 to 1945, worldwide! Many of these materials are hard-to-find or rare and most cost a pretty penny, but you can fill up CDs and keep them for yourself or give them away or trade or sell them and keep whatever you make. Most of the eBay sellers who sell CD disks of older insignia books got them from myself, I encourage free enterprise even though I am retired and do not need money! I have many books from 1934-1945 you can download FREE! Respectfully yours, Sarge Booker of Tujunga
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Download free insignia & uniform pictures  
    Herbert Hillary Booker 2nd

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Download free insignia & uniform pictures
    P
    Many