Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early black officers schirmmütze

Article about: Here is an example of an early SS leaders hat, made by the company of Otto Goldeband, Wien. The makers label is attached direct to the caps lining, and the overlaid protective sweat diamond

?

Default Early black officers schirmmütze

Here is an example of an early SS leaders hat, made by the company of Otto Goldeband, Wien.
    The makers label is attached direct to the caps lining, and the overlaid protective sweat diamond is missing.
    Otherwise it is in remarkable condition for its age, with a very fine trikot cover, and velvet head band. The leather schirm itself showing only light age cracking.
    Otherwise it has a fairly standard black lining, and seems to conform exactly to German made examples.
    Peter.
    Early black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early black officers schirmmütze
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Early black officers schirmmütze

Damn, these things are sexy!

Early black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeOther caps of this type found by Mr. Peter.

The SS became an illegal organization in Austria under the Dolfuss regime in the year 1933Early black officers schirmmütze, at which time the NSDAP was banned. In the summer of 1934, an SA/SS putsch assassinated Dolfuss and attempted to eradicate the Austro Fascist regime, without success. This woman was apparently an Austrian illegal Nazi, who was condemned to death in Austria and escaped. Quite fetching. I wonder what became of her?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-07-2012 at 04:43 PM.

What a beautiful caps showed here !!!!

Thanks,
    Francesco

Early black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeYou won't find more on the other platform, that is for bloody sure.Early black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmützeEarly black officers schirmmütze

?

Very nice cap Peter...! I love the early examples.

Very nice caps Friedrich, as always.

Cheers, Pat
    Last edited by M18922; 03-07-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Spelling....

?

Very nice !

Fridrich - your pictures are exallent ! What a fine collection ...

Kind regards
    Alex

Quote by banksy View Post
    Very nice !

Fridrich - your pictures are exallent ! What a fine collection ...

Kind regards
    Alex
    Thanks. There is more that I have not photographed. All the best, FB

Postscriptum: I also note in this thread that many young people are interested in foetid woolens, which puts the lie to one of the posts around here to the effect that the collecting of said objects is limited to a single generation, presently in the process of biological extinction.

?

Alarm bells were sounding in my head as soon as I saw this cap.

I can't say for certain but I have very serious doubts about this cap and it's been discussed before.
    Black Alter Art Cap

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast