Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

early SS officer's cap.

Article about: Attachment 428852An early SS officer's cap of some merit. The tag: Wm. Kueppers of Dortmund, an A2 maker, i.e. artisan. The photo is Wilhelm Kube in Potsdam in March 1934. The latter became

Default Re: early SS officer's cap.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I am still doing serious research on my book about good booze, fine ladies, and fattening foods.
    It has been a life long quest requiring dilligent effort. My research into the different habits and physical attributes of ladies of different cultures and nationalities has without doubt been the most physical demanding but I love my work.
    My books are not nearly as lively, actually.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early SS officer's cap.
    P
    Many

OUTSTANDING VISOR... a real dream... and real rare of the rarest.
    patina and shape are really the best. As all early allg schirmm it has interesting features. wow i love it so much...

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.
    Quote by Mauro C View Post
    OUTSTANDING VISOR... a real dream... and real rare of the rarest.
    patina and shape are really the best. As all early allg schirmm it has interesting features. wow i love it so much...
    Thanks. As I have written many times, the early caps, i.e. prior to about 1936/7 or so, are much better made and have more character to them than the items after a certain date, ca. 1938/9.
    I am sure there are exceptions to my little dictum, but I write from some experience.
    This new cap of mine was made by an A2 artisan, and it is of superior quality and remarkable preservation, even if it is surely eighty and more years old.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-04-2012 at 03:41 AM.

early SS officer's cap.Comparison of early caps. The variations and details are always of interest to me.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    early SS officer's cap.Comparison of early caps. The variations and details are always of interest to me.
    It's quite true that earlier variations of all types of products are the most interesting times of their development. The quality is most always higher as well becuase of the handwerk / artisan input. What I wouldn't give to see a period purchace order for cloth or a Rechnung from an A2 Muetzenmacher.

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.Here is the para in the RZM circular where standardization was ordered in 1934. The Saris book makes clear that such orders were often ignored. Hence, the differences and the endless steeple chase for odd thingies at huge expense and much mental anguish.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-08-2012 at 11:59 PM.

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.Notice the shape and style of Heini Himmler's cap and mine. His is silken, though.

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.more of the same.....

?

F-B
    thank you for sharing this gem of a cap and for the insight and analysis of this topic. sainthood awaits you for your work in cyberspace.
    early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.

Very nice Images Berthold, glad I still have this solid wood ruler.
    I am back settled in the Reich, nice hill side place and the neighbor is the beautiful forest. A lot lot of snow right gives a lot of piece.
    In case you will find me, a Schwarzwalder will be for you on the plate.

Hunting is still good, just a phone call 3 WSS caps survived so will see ...

all the best,
    Robert

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast