Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

early tab?

Article about: Hi guys can i have some opinions on this one thank you

?

Default early tab?

Hi guys
    can i have some opinions on this one
    thank youearly tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early tab?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Very sloppy for early officer insignia, poorly shape ruins, and the 1 is terrible, I don't like it.

The alu wire insignia was worn by all ranks on the SSVT. I do not like this item (on the mattress), either.

Here is an example of an SSVT insignia in a preferable form.early tab?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-25-2018 at 07:54 PM.

in situ.....early tab?early tab?

Also, Sutka, kindly do me a huge favor and don't discuss me or my things on the other site.
    I would appreciate it a lot.
    I hardly need the additional aggravation from persons who got booted out of this site because they could not adhere to the rules of the road here.
    My help to you is on this condition, and I hope you will respect it.
    You would want nothing different for yourself were the tables turned.
    Life with this is pretty rough, and I am only here on a self-imposed probation.
    It seems as if Bob won't come back, and my time is limited.

Gee FB, perhaps I'm new here, but if you're right you're right. Experience carries weight and if you believe what you say, so be it. I'm fully aware this hobby can be tremendously fickle, but we should all be so lucky to have it

?

Sorry FB
    it wont happen again
    I always had great respect for you and your expertise and honestly i dont know why people fighting over the hobby and make things bad
    if i offend anyone please accept my deepest apologias
    this forums become a ground for preschool like fights
    mark

Thanks. I am sorry to write it, but none of this is free of strife. In any case, I enclosed two authentic items, and I would not be inclined to purchase your enclosure.

Quote by Eagle mtn View Post
    Gee FB, perhaps I'm new here, but if you're right you're right. Experience carries weight and if you believe what you say, so be it. I'm fully aware this hobby can be tremendously fickle, but we should all be so lucky to have it

The SS regalia thing is beset by a very uncivil atmosphere and I have been the butt of many unfair assaults and so on.
    It is also burdened with veiled forms of ethnic and or racial hatred, which certain persons go to great lengths to appear
    civil, but they actually imbibe all the repugnant ideas of Nazism and so on. This site is pretty good at policing itself,
    which is less true of other sites. Sutka is a fine collector, whom we have helped. And gladly so, to be sure.
    As I write, I am on a self-imposed probation here, but I have little hope for the future.

also, fickle is not the word I would use, more in the line of treacherous and wrought with peril.early tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?early tab?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast