Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?

Article about: Hi Guys, Need your help here.. Below are the photos of some items which have been with me for 9 years now. I don't know whether these are real or fake.. Hope you could share your though on t

Default Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?

Hi Guys,

Need your help here.. Below are the photos of some items which have been with me for 9 years now. I don't know whether these are real or fake.. Hope you could share your though on these. many thanks...

Eric
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?   Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?  

Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?   Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?  

Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?   Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?

Hi Eric, not had chance to say Hello yet, so welcome to the forum!

Good news and bad: the SS insignia are all bad, with incorrect form and construction, but both the HJ and NSDAP armband are good originals.

Please show the Gestapo warrant disk which you showed in your collection overview pics in detail in a new thread, but I suspect it is bad too sorry.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Edelweiss/SS Eagles Etch.. Real or Not?

Thanks a lot Ade. Everything is "good" news. Since I now know which is real and which are not. I will just put these copy as some fillers in my collections.... Maybe I could label them as an " Original Copycats"! hahaha