Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer

Article about: This badge is one of those I most enjoy seeing on authentic black SS uniforms.

Default Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer

Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferThis badge is one of those I most enjoy seeing on authentic black SS uniforms. Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-14-2013 at 05:23 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer

Very nice, is that your uniform?

The loose insignia are not mine, but the property of Peter Jenkins, a man of taste in these things.
    The Ehrenwinkel for former members of the Wehrmacht and police was mine, but I sold the uniform. I should not have done so, likely.
    The rest are mine, in fact.

Very cool!

Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferBut look here in vain for this badge on many of these persons.....in 1937

Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempferand....

Howdy FB, I wonder sometimes how many (EARLY) Ehrenwinkel's are out there to be had? I too like how they adorn the right sleeve. You posted one Ehrenwinkel that has a what looks to be a flower top in the center. What were the criteria for that specific honour chevron?

I don't think anybody can even make a rough ballpark guess on the approximate number of honor chevrons out there. They were not an extremely rare badge, really.

The "flower" is actually a star. This model of honor chevron was worn by former personnel of the armed forces or the police who had transferred to the SS.

How is this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer   Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer  

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I don't think anybody can even make a rough ballpark guess on the approximate number of honor chevrons out there. They were not an extremely rare badge, really.

The "flower" is actually a star. This model of honor chevron was worn by former personnel of the armed forces or the police who had transferred to the SS.
    Andreas is always right.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast