Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Embroidery employee Raab und Co files

Article about: Just had a chance to buy old file book of employee in the insignia factory. The factory seems has long business and make work for Reichswehr, 3rd Reich and Bundeswehr. Jus found a lot of int

Default Re: Embroidery employee Raab und Co files

DIMAS,I n forty one years of collecting i never saw such a great book on German cloth,etc.That is a great item and a piece of history!!You might think if possible to publish this book in a form that i am sure someone with this site can assist you.Unbelievable!!! Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Bond View Post
    The colour charts would be good to see as high res scans if and when possible.
    Let me second that; this would be very useful for illustration and reference purpose. [By the way, notice that the first branch color sample chart (# 4 in the first post) is for the Wehrmacht while the second one (# 1 in the second post) is for the Bundeswehr.]

?

Yes, you are right, the first is a Polizei, second just with the colors and laterly added inscriptions by hand ( all materials looks correct to the period, and colors too) The third is a surely Bundeswehr
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Very nice and interesting material that shows the continuity after the creation of the Bw in 1955. Bravo and well done.
    damit, basta.

?

Excellent find Dimas, thank you for sharing.

CMH

?

Those used stencils are terrific, i assume that marking chalk was used on the overlay and left the impression on the cloth and was sewn by hand or machine, fakers would like to get their hands on these, but a great research document, well done Dimas

I see a drawing for a snipers cloth badge. I believe there is controversy over wether these actually existed so here's the proof!

BTW, was this a group purchase or a series of individual purchases? Great work in either case!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	303206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	038.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	303207There are some truly stunning things here. You might think of posting the Waffenfarben swatches in a separate rubric, since they are especially valuable. If this person, to whom the Dienstzeugnis was given, were still alive, he would answer many questions. It is exactly this kind of personality to whom I always refer, and you see here that these people existed. They would be the real experts. Many thanks that you have shown us evidence of their work. However, as I well know, 1971 is a very long time ago.

Actually, as I look at the Waffenfarben I have posted, this is, indeed, Bw. If there are Wehrmacht swatches, I had meant.
    damit, basta.

I love the pictures and the history here! Bravo on your find Dimas! I am very jealous!

Regards,

Jeff

?

Really great find Dimas. Good for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast