Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Embroidery employee Raab und Co files

Article about: Just had a chance to buy old file book of employee in the insignia factory. The factory seems has long business and make work for Reichswehr, 3rd Reich and Bundeswehr. Jus found a lot of int

?

Default Embroidery employee Raab und Co files

Just had a chance to buy old file book of employee in the insignia factory. The factory seems has long business and make work for Reichswehr, 3rd Reich and Bundeswehr.
    Jus found a lot of interesting orders, and entries. Samples and templates inside.
    I think to put it into this section, due a lot of SS freiwilliger insignia stencils
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Embroidery employee Raab und Co files   Embroidery employee Raab und Co files  

Embroidery employee Raab und Co files   Embroidery employee Raab und Co files  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Embroidery employee Raab und Co files
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Embroidery employee Raab und Co files

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Embroidery employee Raab und Co files   Embroidery employee Raab und Co files  

Regards,
    Dimas

That is very cool, Dimas, I bet it was difficult to find?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Papers

Regards,
    Dimas

?

Stencils /designs/projects for different insignia, probably made samples sent for inspection

Regards,
    Dimas

?

A fascinating archive of German military history and the history of the manufacturer

?

I can just imagine that through each regime change the head of the company would be saying..." now what do this new mob want??"

This is excellent stuff.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    That is very cool, Dimas, I bet it was difficult to find?
    Just found that occassionally
    Regards,
    Dimas

Great stuff and maybe it would be good to post this in the Wehrmacht section as well, as a lot of it appears to relate to the Heer and also some Luftwaffe. The colour charts would be good to see as high res scans if and when possible.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast