Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this fake or good?

Article about: i agree friedrich. Manners are sadly a thing of the past it seems. As easy as they are taught in childhood, they are as easily forgotten in adulthood. I see it happening around me everyday..

Default Is this fake or good?

..hi guys just an opinion on this SS visor cap..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this fake or good?   Is this fake or good?  

Is this fake or good?   Is this fake or good?  

Is this fake or good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this fake or good?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Is this fake or good?

This is bad. Very poor quality. A cap like that should never be SS BW marked.

Cheers, Ade.

...gee this and other ss items are being sold on a site i found....thanks ...i was suspect at all the items anyway....

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

?

new hat that got beat up

At the risk of being pedantic, this site has more images of authentic black SS officers' caps than all other sites. Do yourself a favor and look at the images we have posted and you will quickly see that your cap is a Janke fake that has been aged with whatever agents and misfortune to a sad result.

Authentic black SS caps for officers are rare, expensive, and only found in a few, limited places.....

It ***** that people put caps like this into circulation... they can easily fool people who could hold onto them for years thinking they are real

As a small contrast, see attached, whereby I think a careful examination would illustrate that the piece in this thread is not a well rendered fake.

But maybe others have a different impression?

I have only appended these images maybe 50 or 60 times.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this fake or good?   Is this fake or good?  

Is this fake or good?  

?

As a friendly word of advice, may I suggest you do not start threads here with the title "Is this fake or good?" in the future. Personally speaking, I usualy don't even bother to click on threads with words like that in the title. None of us like to be thought of as a free evaluation service for those who have not bothered to use the search function to learn for themselves or at least make an effort to do so.
    However, totaly acceptable behaviour it seems on the other site.

The rule should be that the post must include a description of the item in question, i.e. Schirmmuetze, schwarz fuer SS Fuehrer, or Stahlhelm, 1935, or Knobelbecher, or whatever.

The worst practices as they operate among some with the free evaluation service causes a generalized unease among the readers, especially when no word of thanks is proffered later.

These Unsitten pass as cool and hip in the 21st century, but they only bespeak a carelessness and disregard for knowledge and reflect poorly and more so on those who abuse this medium.

There is no reason to pitch personal standards overboard because some here fail to adhere the minimum level of decent behavior.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast