Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

Article about: as found in a fake Feldmuetze....a fake tag. It is really rather silly in appearance, but the beginner might be trapped by it. I have never seen the left sided, behind the sweat band Tuchmue

Default Re: Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

Thank you. Bob Coleman is a friend, and Bob Hritz and I have cordial relations, I hope. though I have never met him. I have spent a ton, and I mean a ton of dough with Bill Shea, whereas I have never done business with Thomas Wittmann.
    I watch his videos, however.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.
    P
    Many

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.I try to spend as much time here as possible, which is far away and costly.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. Bob Coleman is a friend, and Bob Hritz and I have cordial relations, I hope. though I have never met him. I have spent a ton, and I mean a ton of dough with Bill Shea, whereas I have never done business with Thomas Wittmann.
    I watch his videos, however.
    I bring a good cigar, stogie for Tom and we can go talk, Some...networking....
    Bob What do you like ???
    I am an ass kisser when it comes to TR...
    Other than my wife TR is my life.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

FB my happy place is Interlaken und Spiez spent much time there.
    I have spent time at the BRANDENBURGER HOF Also.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.   Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.  

[h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    FB my happy place is Interlaken und Spiez spent much time there.
    I have spent time at the BRANDENBURGER HOF Also.
    Very nice. The older I get, the more mondaen I have become and likely outright decadent. I stick to Berlin and Vienna because of work. I do make it to Oberbayern and the alps, there, of course, but never can enjoy it really. Vienna is my second home, with Berlin more or less a tie, but Vienna I do prefer because of the Alpen/Adria/Donau thingy.

My heaven is the Great Plains of NW Oklahoma. Watch the storms roll in off the Rocky Mountains. See the Oil Rigs lighting up the night sky. Miles and miles of nothing but rolling hills and endless skies.

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

Quote by octavian View Post
    My heaven is the Great Plains of NW Oklahoma. Watch the storms roll in off the Rocky Mountains. See the Oil Rigs lighting up the night sky. Miles and miles of nothing but rolling hills and endless skies.

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.

A nice contrast to my demimonde and many thanks for the intervention. As a person of the 20th century, I know it is poor form to admire oil wells, but I did find them gripping as a child. They used to be plentiful in my childhood.
    I own three Mercedes, all innocent of batteries and such, other than the type for the ignition and Bordelektrik.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-02-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.Fake SS Feldmuetze tag.For those uninterested in our collective aesthetic spirits, here are tags to gladden your heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2