Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this a fantasy SS pin?

Article about: I am about 99% sure this is a fantasy piece, but I don't know everything (far from it ) So I will ask for a second opinion. It is lauded as a Fallschirmjager/SS pin.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Default Is this a fantasy SS pin?

I am about 99% sure this is a fantasy piece, but I don't know everything (far from it ) So I will ask for a second opinion. It is lauded as a Fallschirmjager/SS pin.
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this a fantasy SS pin?  Is this a fantasy SS pin? 

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Is this a fantasy SS pin?

I'll add the extra 1% - now you can be 100% sure it's a fantasy item.

CurtD
    ?

Quote by tonys View Post
    I'll add the extra 1% - now you can be 100% sure it's a fantasy item.
    Now you can say it's 200% fantasy. Whoever "lauded" it as genuine pin should be slapped silly.

Looks like some got creative with an SS cap badge, SS belt buckle centre and a Heer Para badge eagle and made some kind of bastard offspring.

Cheers, Ade.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

You can buy it right now on ebay. The jerk selling it has lots of crap IN FRAMES, saying they are genuine. You really have to be careful on ebay!

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

I bitched to ebay about this being a bogus item and they actually cancelled it! Of course ebay SUPPOSEDLY does not allow anything with SS on it in , either. But that is a load of crap. SS stuff sells everyday. (most of it bogus)

Dick
    ?

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    You can buy it right now on ebay. The jerk selling it has lots of crap IN FRAMES, saying they are genuine. You really have to be careful on ebay!
    EBAY WILL NOT BY ANNOUNCED POLICY, KNOWINGLY ALLOW ANY REAL SS ITEMS ON THERE. UNLESS IT IS SKIN HEAD AND OR BIKER FANTASY CRAP, THAT OF ALL THINGS IS ALLOWED!
    That's why I will not give Ebay any money thru their paypal racket.

100% .................................................. ....fantasy badge

Hey hey now! This piece is genuine as the seller states.

A genuine fake

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Quote by Dick View Post
    EBAY WILL NOT BY ANNOUNCED POLICY, KNOWINGLY ALLOW ANY REAL SS ITEMS ON THERE. UNLESS IT IS SKIN HEAD AND OR BIKER FANTASY CRAP, THAT OF ALL THINGS IS ALLOWED!
    That's why I will not give Ebay any money thru their paypal racket.
    I deal a lot with ebay - both buying and selling. I have to tell you that they are a bunch of namby-pamby hypocritical jerks! (and I REALLY cleaned up my real opinion of them!) I put a WOODEN dummy shell on ebay. Not only did they cancel it, they gave me a black eye about it too! And the worse thing of all they did was change the wording of their verboten items to include "dummy shells"! I checked before I ran the ad, and there was no rule against dummy shells! And they lowered the discount of payments I make to them. How chicken ship is that? I really hate them. Anybody who deals in TR hates them! Ebay truly bites.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast