Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

FINALLY!! Black SS NCo Visor

Article about: Looks straight down the middle textbook to me!

Default FINALLY!! Black SS NCo Visor

When I first joined this forum a few years back I submitted two black SS visors for opinions, one which I'd purchase. While doing so, BenVK gave me some sound advice, which I took, and resulted in myself deciding to hold off.
    Well, after waiting a year or two for the perfect example of my taste, I have finally made a decision. Though it's not early, probably Ca. 39 or so, and somewhat "common", it's my first and I'm very excited about it as it has exactly what I've been looking for: originality, completeness, shape, condition, as well being named and an rank, which is very important to me. Now this is my first example to own, and even though I've been lucky enough to examine a few of my friends examples in person several times, I'd still like to submit it to the knowledgable members of this forum. IMO all aspects appear textbook on this Clemens Wagner visor, correct material, Rzm tag, stitching, marking (including a very faded acceptance stamp), even the font of the name and type of paper, but I am a novice in regards to cloth headgear and due to such, could be wrong. Thank you all for any help you may provided here in the near future, and as always, I hope you all enjoy.
    C.

FINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo Visor
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-27-2013 at 06:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FINALLY!! Black SS NCo Visor
    P
    Many

?

Very nice.

looks very good.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Nice catch!

Thank you all very much. From the comments and "like" from stonemint, whom is quite knowledgable, I will assume my assessment of the visor is correct. The dealer and I had already come to terms prior to this thread, so as of now, as I didn't want to send any money without the forums approval, you may consider it apart of my collection!! I'm very excited, and again, thank you all. Next item, a black SS oscha. tunic. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.
    Also, though unlikely, but not impossible, I hope the name inside of the cap is researchable and research will yield a photograph of him as well information on his SS career.

Looks like a beauty!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Looks like a beauty!
    Thank you friend.

A nice cap...

Wow. That's in great condition! A visor you dream of

Thank you sir, the condition was defiantly a selling point.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast