Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Foetid woolens.

Article about: of note.

Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.
    Quote by CTN View Post
    Triumph des Woolens!

Sorry, I just couldn't help it...
    Thank you, a good phrase, and bravo to you and to David Delich.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foetid woolens.
    P
    Many

Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.As found in the cuff and pocket of said over coat.

?

Very nice F-B! Thanks for bringing us these images from the Delich collection and your own as well. Thank you Mr. Delich as well your collection is truly first class. This forum and its fine members construct the road to knowledge. Who will follow?
    Foetid woolens.
    Foetid woolens.
    Foetid woolens.

We salute Dave Delich for his wonderful collection and his generous support of this site. We are also working with diligence to attract other luminaries of the field to this space.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.As found in the cuff and pocket of said over coat.
    A splendid surprise to find such things in the cuff and pocket. The tag was, I assume, and given the "D" assignment, once affixed to the reverse side of the arm band and fell into the cuff. The textile appears to be of high quality and beautifully tailored. Please extend my thanks to David Delich for sharing such a nice piece with some marvelous extras.

?

To contribute, the only other physician's tailored black officer coat I have seen that once belonged to a fantastic collection and a fine collector:

Foetid woolens.

Thanks. Your piece is very nice and it encouraged my senior colleague to share his own.

Medical doctors formed a central social element of the SS. I suppose I should try to find this man Gussow's file, to boot.
    He is not in the Dienstalterliste, but he was likely of the epoch 1938-9 in which the SS grew rapidly. The coat has no Alter Kaempfer Winkel.
    Happy foetid woolens.

?

While not an overcoat adorned with physicians insignia it nevertheless was worn by one, Dr. Hanskarl Von Hasselbach, one of the 3 surgeons assigned to Hitler's personal entourage and the attending surgeon during the assassination attempt July 20,1944.

He was invited to be the backup to primary doctor Karl Brandt who was a friend of his during medical school and thus he was given honorary title within the Deutschland Regiment as the personal surgeons for Hitler must be in the SS.

My compliments on the fine examples posted within this topic.

Attachment 684426

?

All though not my area of collecting I do appreciate the finer aspects of Foetid Woolens thanks for sharing your examples gentlemen.

Regards Mark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast