Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Article about: My hat's image has been stolen by South West Asian thieves. Where is Admiral McCraven when I need him?

Default Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldMy hat's image has been stolen by South West Asian thieves.
    Where is Admiral McCraven when I need him? Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world
    P
    Many

Default Re: Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldI never cease to be amazed at the larceny associated with these things, of that you can be certain.

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldThe hat itself is sitting behind me on a shelf with others like it......
    but you can surely doubt my assertion, for maybe there are no hats, and no shelf, and only things that are not really things....
    think about that......

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldWhy they photo shopped the real silver wire Gehirnbremse to make it look alu is also irritating, since I am quite proud that the thing has real silver wire chin cords, as befits an object of this era....Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

?

I like the original silver cords as well F-B. Too bad they went and photo shopped it.
    ~Dean

Quote by Dean View Post
    I like the original silver cords as well F-B. Too bad they went and photo shopped it.
    ~Dean
    Insult added to injury as well as ignorance that the silver Effekten, and I mean real Silbegespinst, were the norm for the NSDAP and its branches in the years 1932 through about 1934. Since Wim Saris is now a member here, he might speak to the point....he makes it in his fine books on head wear.
    I also think that the silver wire Effekten were also worn in the Reichswehr of the time, as well.....see Kranz und Kokarde on said cap that was once mine.....but it has an alu Gehirmbremse.

Oh well. The chin cords on the actual cap still appear as they do in Whammond's image.....Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world Said pile of caps image did I make a couple of months ago for no good purpose. I guess they will rape that image, too.....pi pa po.

Send an email asking for royalties.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I would take it as a compliment! haha

I agree with steve, ask for royalties.

A few years ago now Lez and I had a website about the British ATS. ( Now sadly defunct as AOL don't host sites anymore) A company in India who makes replica clothing stole images of all Lez's ATS caps and showed them on their site implying they were their fakes. We did not take kindly to this. I contacted him as to where the images had come from and I got the excuse a "customer" had sent them to him and he had used them from there. I politely requested removal from the website. Now, had he asked if he could have used them saying these were originals which he could copy things might have turned out different. He came back with a reply which to me showed he was an educated man using the word "fiefdom", not something the average person would say, saying that the Internet was not mine. I am a pretty easy going guy as I think most of you know. But this really got my back up. I then told him he had 24 hours to remove the photos or I would start legal proceeding against him. This was not an idle threat. I found his service provider and made telephone calls to both India and the USA to report these copyrite infringements. I also advised him having looked further around his website that I would be informing the authors (know to me personally) of several books on Allied uniforms who's pics he had scanned and stolen about his activities. He came back with an excuse about it being the Monsoon season and it would take time. I then said fine, play it like that then and told him what I had done. Suddenly the pics dissappeared! He said I was a very hard hearted man!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A great result Ade and a sad state of affairs about F-B's cap pictures. On a more positive note, someone pm'd recently and asked if they could use some of my pictures from Ijmuiden on their website and they are up and credited to me. A good thing, I assume?

Regards,

Jerry

Photos of Festung IJmuiden
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast