Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!

Article about: I still can't believe this thread exists. What a lucky find. This is really the dream.

Default Re: Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!

Quote by Scout View Post
    Did he get that much!? ...or was that the asking price 'at some point in time' in the negotiation?
    You will have to ask the new owner what the out come was . The water's are very muddy now on who was offerd what all i know is the price above and the email of the kids . at the end of it people were played and there was one winner ,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!
    P
    Many

?

True - one winner indeed.
    Your stated price gives a good indication of what lenghts both sellers and buyers will go to in this game, if it went for that.
    I have no reason to disbelieve you and even if the price was just a ballpark figure, its beyond silly.
    Nuts.

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Nuts is a good word for it, really.
    I did a lot to help him out with the dumb black cap that was in the pile, as well. Wie dumm von mir.
    I am not an enemy of the profit motive, but I think it is exceptional bad taste to drill in with the concentration camp horror factor, the virginal veteran thing, and also the hard luck story with medical bills.
    I have medical bills, too, and do not start shaking people down for my close reading of the RZM circulars or the chance to examine a somewhat above average collection....
    Scheisse is what I say to all of this.

?

Neither am I (an enemy of the profit motive - a free market will dictate the price of even this type of uniform), but you pretty much narrowed it down in the rest of your post.

?

The talk of money gets everyone posting, most of whom I've never read of their educated input to any threads before now.,.
    I'm really sorry to have started this topic., it leads no where.

Quote by Scout View Post
    True - one winner indeed.
    Your stated price gives a good indication of what lenghts both sellers and buyers will go to in this game, if it went for that.
    I have no reason to disbelieve you and even if the price was just a ballpark figure, its beyond silly.
    Nuts.
    well what can one expect when the fools on the other site bombard the topic with its worth $$$$$$$ this and that and there it snow balls yet thats all the topic was about $$$ ,

Quote by BenVK View Post
    The talk of money gets everyone posting, most of whom I've never read of their educated input to any threads before now.,.
    A ruthless cynicism of the original poster and his tall tales that pushes all the maudlin and pathos laden buttons gripes me big time, really.

Quote by hawkins View Post
    well what can one expect when the fools on the other site bombard the topic with its worth $$$$$$$ this and that and there it snow balls yet thats all the topic was about $$$ ,
    You betcha. The other grandees all tried to say the thing was bogus, when it was plainly real.

Es kotz mich riesig an.....!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    A ruthless cynicism that pushes all the maudlin and pathos laden buttons gripes me big time, really.
    Are you quoting me FB?

Post 157

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Are you quoting me FB?

Post 157
    The cynic here is the HVAC toad and his hard luck story.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast