MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Fulda Werra tunic

Article about: The involvement with foetid woolens leads to all kinds of arcane and useless information. There is even an Allgemeine SS page in facebook, but I shall engage this medium. Pi pa po.

Default Re: Fulda Werra tunic

Yes, the Fuerst's seat of power in Bad Arolsen. The Big Boss of O. A. Fulda-Werra! The Man who appointed this Man to investigate this Man. Fascinating stuff. Oh, and it all has nothing to do with that Man, known as "The Kaiser".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fulda Werra tunic  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fulda Werra tunic
    P
    Many

The contrast of German political fashion of mass politics and mass murder versus the present day postmodern German bobo culture has its own poetry. The place has changed, surely, but there is some element of continuity. There is also a hefty element of fascist aesthetics in today's fashion world, too, when you look rather closely at the whole thing from a cultural studies stand point. Himmler himself understood all of this with his death cult kitsch, which we are all buying into a rather astonishing sums of rare and hard won money. And, if you spend time in Berlin and Vienna, there are a lot of people in black, that is also true.Fulda Werra tunic
    But this nice woman here plainly adheres to the FDGO in the FRG, but I know some who don't as regards article one of the German Basic Law.

I escaped here just as the snow and ice seized central Europe this month.

Your Photograph shows what in American parlance is called a MILF. The little man tucked in behind her is enjoying the ride, but if I could fit in his Seat I would enjoy the aussicht.

I find the Fascist of Fashion to be boring as they all want everyone to look one way this Season and then another way the next, better to eschew the Anzug von Hugo Boss and swing into Loden Frey bei Muenchen for a more traditional Ensemble. As to Rules of Law, they can be added or deleted as tides come in or go out. Continuity? natuerlich.

Amazing with all of Pohl's wealth and connections he was still put to death, although he survived for some years post-war. An honest days Wages for an honest days work is a better slogan...to errr live by.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic 

The MILFs are on the other websites, I think. Poor Joerg'rl. Fate fetched him to eternity before his time, you know. I do wear loden clothes, actually, but you cannot wear such things in many locales. I spend a lot of time in Hamburg and Berlin, where it won't do.
    Elsewhere I appended the bio on Pohl and his works. Here they are again.Fulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunic

Joerg'rl place of destiny after a night of drinking and a fight with a significant other that dare not speak its.....Fulda Werra tunic

Even an auto as was well built as the VW Phaeton cannot flip at 160 kmh in a 50 kmh zone.

This is not a subject for heiligen Abend, to be sure.

I did not meet these fetching young women in Munich, who seem more interested in each other than....Fulda Werra tunic

Rather than Lodenfrey, I spend time here. It is nicer.Fulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunic Since the patrons tend not to be FPOe, I can also sit there quietly so long as I pay my bill.

Well, even I have to admit,..this is a send-off !!!

YouTube - Jörg Haider - Begräbnis - Abschied von einer Legende

One has to know the territory, as it were, i.e. Carinthia and all its splendors as well as the history of the FPOe. These are things with which I am familiar. There are many other such videos on You Tube of other central Europeans of an earlier epoch whence the Haiderites took more than a page. Austrian politics is a world of its own and has long been thus, since at least since the time of Ferdinand II and the counter reformation.Fulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunic

Joerg 'rl made a name for himself via this little trick, i.e. picking a fight with the Slovenes in Carinthia.Fulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunic

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast