Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Fulda Werra tunic

Article about: The involvement with foetid woolens leads to all kinds of arcane and useless information. There is even an Allgemeine SS page in facebook, but I shall engage this medium. Pi pa po.

Default Re: Fulda Werra tunic

But in Burgenland and on the border elsewhere with the Magyars, there is no local politician of this kind who adjusts the Ortstafeln for the pleasure of the political parties.Fulda Werra tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fulda Werra tunic
    P
    Many

The relations with the Czechs are not without contradictions, but the center of gravity here is the Bavarian Bohemian connection, in which Horst Seehofer is surely not Joerg Haider by any stretch.Fulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunic

The EU was intended to render all of this quite moot, but things are not as ducky as they should be. In that connection, Joerg'rl looked to the future while summoning the nasty spirits of the past.

Happy new year to you all.

The peoples of the Monarchie are endlessly interesting.Fulda Werra tunic
    Irredenta can be as exciting as "crimped prongs...."Fulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunic

Trinkets from another time....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fulda Werra tunic   Fulda Werra tunic  

Very impressive badges and nice table to go with it. I approve. We have to uphold standards here. I am always repulsed by the pink, sweaty hand as the Unterlage for SS insignia.Fulda Werra tunic

Do read the bio of Pohl I enclosed. It is very good. The Auschwitz photo album at the USHM is proof that our interests add to the whole of historical knowledge.

To uphold the general drift of this odd thread, you should include an image of Pohl's mistress, a custom that was well tolerated in the SS "family values," such as they were.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2010 at 12:56 AM.

I can only think you are mentioning the v. Bruening connection. Family Values? Was it not Himmler that introduced Pohl to his second Wife? Was the introduction before or after the Marriage to the first Frau Pohl (nee Seifert) was at an end? The I.G. Farben connection?

Are the above collar Tabs Pohls? No, the connection is to a Boy from Muenchen who was never convicted of any crime post-war. He was fond of lounging about in an SS Tuxedo though...but never a Litewka. And he is certainly not the lower ranking Bavarian from Guenzberg, Obb.

I like these Muetzen von Dachau Strasse, but only when the AM does not touch the inner diamond.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic 

The gothic young woman you enclose was not Pohl's wife. Maybe her great grand daughter?
    The Dachauerstrasse was home to more than one firm connected with SS regalia. Mueller was also a Muetzenmacher, and hardly a Muetzenfarbrik, i.e. A2 versus A1 in the RZM license system.
    Those are nice collar tabs. If you asked the young German gothic woman what they were: a.) she would not know, and b.) the police would come ask you some pointed questions. Thanks for sharing your treasures and for the photo essays in the spirit of John Heartfield, whom the Nazis did not like.

PS I do know some women like the enclosure in Germany, actually. It is not really my speed or direction, mind you, since I have joined the Lodenmantelgeschwader.

The USHM album has some good images of Mengele, among the best known I think. But SS doctors are not my thing, especially not the SSTV ones.

Noomi Rapace is the Goth, my idea of a Mistress. The type that crashes your Car and burns down your House. I pay attention to the RZM system, the Massive Complex in Muenchen is most impressive, but so is Stadelheim. I owe you for the following snippet:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fulda Werra tunic   Fulda Werra tunic  

Fulda Werra tunic  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fulda Werra tunic 

and still in existence ...

Flossenbuerg, still one of my favorites.

Frohe Weihnachten

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast