Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Fulda Werra tunic

Article about: The involvement with foetid woolens leads to all kinds of arcane and useless information. There is even an Allgemeine SS page in facebook, but I shall engage this medium. Pi pa po.

Default Re: Fulda Werra tunic

Destiny has brought me women who have crashed my car and nearly burned down my house, but they looked different. More in the Lindsay Lohan of an indeterminate age type, in fact. Or maybe with a kind of what the Germans call "orientalischer Einschlag..." The damage was pretty astonishing, all the same. I am glad my reading of Uniformenmarkt benefited you. Very nice collar patches with pleasing patina. No one else in this medium figured it out. I have spent a long, long time reading primary sources in German, and many weekends and vacations were lost to it. I need to find more stuff in the Uniformenmarkt, but I have had no time. Merry Christmas and may your mistresses bring you great pleasure amid the mayhem. I generally ended up putting them all through graduate school, despite the wreckage and whatnot.Fulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunicFulda Werra tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fulda Werra tunic
    P
    Many

Quote by Robert H View Post
    and still in existence ...

Flossenbuerg, still one of my favorites.

Frohe Weihnachten
    Good to see you here again Robert. Do not leave us. Some of us do not post on that silly other site. Too much Mundgeruch, you know. No Odol there, Es stinkt ziemlich viel.
    Euch allen eine frohes Fest und einen guten Rutsch in ein erfolgreiches Jahr 2011 mit bester Gesundheit, fahbaren Untersatz, sowie Heim, Herd und Scholle.

I simply hope I do not have stroke, blood clot, or heart attack.

No one knows where the Fulda Werra tunic went, then, do they?

Eibenstock im Sachsen looks like this. It is not far from Plauen and in the Erzgebirge, where Christmas traditions are very nice. PS I cannot find any SS regalia in this image and do not care.Fulda Werra tunic

and 210 always worked and still do nice work, but the eastern part was mostly dried out for fearness

There is nothing in your Sachsen, Eibenstock Foto that relates to the SS as far as I can see. I was going to claim that Horse was a Prize Jumper, a descendant of Fegelein's favourite Steed, but it appears to be too rotund and stout, better for pulling Keg's of Beer. Beer is the oil which runs the Machine we call Bavaria.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fulda Werra tunic  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic  Fulda Werra tunic 

Quote by Robert H View Post
    and 210 always worked and still do nice work, but the eastern part was mostly dried out for fearness
    Is this Stickerei firm still in existence, you mean? I doubt that any stock of SS regalia would have survived the DDR period, surely. The Stasi seized all Nazi regalia to sell for hard currency, especially in Saxony. I remember certain dealers in the early 1970s so equipped and I later heard this from my east German/Sachsen Anhaltiner friends who dealt in militaria who had their collections snapped up and cashiered. The Erzgebirge are known for its handicrafts. I very much liked my east German militaria friends, they were world class ferrets and good company always.

just was thinking
    da so viel deutsch schonmal in thread ist und der adel immer wieder zum vorschein kommt mal noch ein paar hj/dj/bdm adels grüsse wo in den famielien sicher auch ss angehörige waren
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fulda Werra tunic   Fulda Werra tunic  

Fulda Werra tunic   Fulda Werra tunic  

I do not think Robert means Hersteller 210 is still in business. As you are aware English is not his first language and when it's Christmas and one is into the Schnapps a little..well you understand.

F.B., do you have and advertisement from the Hersteller a4 44? Max Dorffel ? I have some nice Kragenspiegeln from this Firm.

Quote by klinger View Post
    just was thinking
    da so viel deutsch schonmal in thread ist und der adel immer wieder zum vorschein kommt mal noch ein paar hj/dj/bdm adels grüsse wo in den famielien sicher auch ss angehörige waren
    Sie koennen in den SS Dienstalterlisten nachschauen, wie viele Adlige unter der SS Fuehrung existierten. Es gibt auch mehre wissenschaftlichen Werke zum Thema, auch. Danke fuer die netten Bilder. Die Biographie von Himmler (Longerich) behandelt dieses Thema auch.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast