Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Gau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 Juni

Article about: I have been reviewing this program Gau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 Juni I thought I would share a few pages of parade routes, musical performance and period adverts. I

?

Default Gau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 Juni

I have been reviewing this program Gau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 Juni I thought I would share a few pages of parade routes, musical performance and period adverts. I hope you will enjoy them.
    Last edited by jHAM; 04-03-2013 at 09:42 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 Juni
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 Juni

Gau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 JuniGau Mecklenburg-Luebeck -Gautag 1935- Schwerin 1 und 2 JuniWas this uniform made by these firms and did it parade at said events? Thanks for the very fine things of merit.

Thank you jHAM for posting your document. Each and every one of these pieces of original printed ephemera adds another layer to the overall picture of the pre-war period in Germany and the relentless promotion of the NSDAP.
    d'Alquen

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Thank you jHAM for posting your document. Each and every one of these pieces of original printed ephemera adds another layer to the overall picture of the pre-war period in Germany and the relentless promotion of the NSDAP.
    d'Alquen
    Well said. Very interesting and intriguing material of high quality from a member who has made a signal contribution to our well being.

?

Thank you so much F-B and also Mr. d'alquen. I am happy that you find some value in what I post. I am also extremely thankful for the role that you two have played here and I wish you both the all of the best. All credit I receive is due to you and the standards you set.