Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band

Article about: no problem. always best to post, as you have, before you buy.

Question German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band

I'm participing in a auctions, and would like to ask you guys if it is really a genuine ss arm band or a fake! I would also like to know about these two others arm band! Thank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band   German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band   German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band   German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band
    P
    Many

None of this material is authentic.

for me, better pictures are needed.

but that third armband is incorrect.

ah... typing at the same time.

well, i need better pictures for the first two, but Friedrich-Berthold does not. and you can take his word to the bank.

Here better pictures of the interior!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band   German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

The seller sent me those pictures, tell me what you think of them

This only helps confirm what FB has said

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I don't like any of them Boss... All bogus in my opinion... Material is odd to originals, Construction is goofy, "BEVO" or what you may want to try and call that weave is goofy... Stamps are not good either... I would pass on all of them...

** The SS one may be OK, not sure because I cant see the back, nor can I see detail of the material... The white swath and swaz look to be good in material - cant tell though from Pics...

the construction is totally off. the "hem" is erroneously large.

again, third one... i don't know what it's trying to be. whether a Kreis Leiter eines Amtes or a Reich Leiter eines Hauptamtes or what, i can not say. but the exterior shows incorrect orientation of oakleaves and other issues.

leaves should be rising stem to leaf tip from left to right. these are rising leaf tip to stem, left to right.

bad all around and all are to be avoided.

they are bad and obviously at that.

Ok, thank everyone for the help

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast