Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?

Article about: I have this inherited tunic which is from what I researched an SS 3rd Panzer division M36.... I am 100% positive the tunic itself is authentic, but any opinions on the authenticity of the pa

Default German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?

I have this inherited tunic which is from what I researched an SS 3rd Panzer division M36....

I am 100% positive the tunic itself is authentic, but any opinions on the authenticity of the patches and any idea of what the value of something like this would be (I don't plan on selling it, just curious)

Thanks in advance!
    German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?
    P
    Many

Default Re: German SS 3rd Panzer Division M36 Tunic... Thoughts? Value?

I am sorry to inform you that the whole piece, tunic and insignia are bad pieces of 4th Reich militaria. OK for a costume party but not a serious collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Indeed, I have to agree with Bob. This ensemble would be ok for a prince's party, but that is about all...

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I am sorry to inform you that the whole piece, tunic and insignia are bad pieces of 4th Reich militaria. OK for a costume party but not a serious collection.
    I know next to nothing about SS gear but the sleeve eagle, cuff title and TK tab immediately screamed fake to me!

Really? What makes you think the tunic isn't genuine?

All insignia are wrong, inside is incorrectly marked.

Morris

Yeah, that was expected. Just by comparing them to the shoulder boards, they look shiny and new.

I do not consider myself an expert in authenticating Third Reich insignia, but when a sleeve eagle looks like a parrot..........

Quote by WalkingMonolith View Post
    Really? What makes you think the tunic isn't genuine?
    Welcome to the Forum. Fakers add large, impressive(but incorrect)ink stamps to their garments to fool the inexperienced collector in to purchasing their goods. As you inherited this piece, at least you are not out any cash.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by salzburg View Post
    i do not consider myself an expert in authenticating third reich insignia, but when a sleeve eagle looks like a parrot..........
    lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast