Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!

Article about: The trikot in the 1938 cap is kind of different, but I have seen others not unlike it. The variety is always interesting.

Default German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!

I will leave the name of this site out, but it gets a bad reputation here, but these items I see appear authentic. German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!
    P
    Many

This website has two H's in it, by the way. I do not use it, but I stumbled on these nice images, especially of the officer's field cap, which is very rare.

?

I remember the field cap very well, it appeared on the other site a few years back minus it's adornments. (I thought it was on Regimentals website, no?)

The black cap is one I haven't seen before.

The insignia appears to be grounddug's.

Thanks F.B. for bring these to our attention and adding to the depth of knowledge base on this site. It's always a pleasure to see such interesting, authentic material from wherever it may be found. Regards, paul

?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    Quite possible. From my best recollection, alu insignia was required on the grey field cap, and the one I owned some years back had alu insignia that was original to it. The few examples of the black officer's cloth billed cap which survive appear to sport the silver-washed cupal insignia...

?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    That's correct, the collector who found the cap in Germany (in a flea market if I remember rightly) bought the insignia thinking they would match the condition of the cap. Doesn't work that way though does it.

German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!The other example of this cap turned up by v. Lukacs had alu insignia identical to those on this cap of mine and formerly of a senior collection.

?

I never tire of seeing that beautiful cap FB, the shade of feldgrau Trikot is different to any other I've encountered or it could just be the lighting in the photo.

German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!German website with bad rap, but here are real things....!Colors and colors and colors.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast