Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Germanic SS Sleeve Diamond

Article about: Hello I came across a few photos of the Germanic SS with Sleeve Diamonds showing. I plan on purchasing one soon. Does anyone have one in their collection if so could you please show it? Than

Default Germanic SS Sleeve Diamond

Hello I came across a few photos of the Germanic SS with Sleeve Diamonds showing.
    I plan on purchasing one soon. Does anyone have one in their collection if so could you please
    show it?

Thank you in advance
    Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Germanic SS Sleeve Diamond   Germanic SS Sleeve Diamond  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Germanic SS Sleeve Diamond
    P
    Many

The forum search engine is unsurpassed than I have ever seen or used anywhere...only requiring a few key words..and Presto!!..many threads appear.

Try it by typing in what you have " Norwegian SS sleeve diamonds " ..and your question of other members posting their sleeve diamonds will already be there !

Amazing these modern technologies. Below is a photo of the upper right hand corner of any page within this forum for quick easy access that many fail to lift a finger to use.

Type in any keyword that relates to the item your searching for and the WRF engine does the rest.

If for some reason that your querry can not be found within the search engine..post a question for help. 9.5 times out of 10..the engine will answer it for you.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This the only one I have, different than the ones you show. I was told this is SS and Police Affairs Group, Reich Security Head Office. Not very big, about 1 3/4" by 2 1/2". Cheers Brian

Never would have passed quality control; bottom 1/3 of the swastika is not even visible.

Quote by brian d View Post
    This the only one I have, different than the ones you show. I was told this is SS and Police Affairs Group, Reich Security Head Office. Not very big, about 1 3/4" by 2 1/2". Cheers Brian
    As said above, it is unfortunately not a genuine piece.

Actually, as far as I know, these Fachführer/Fachunterführer sleeve diamonds were never even manufactured in a hand-embroidered version anyway.

(Also, it really has nothing to do with the Germanische SS to begin with.)

Raymond - Have a look at these threads:

Germanische SS Sleeve Diamond
    Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake

this one is authentic...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Germanic SS Sleeve Diamond  

(Also, it really has nothing to do with the Germanische SS to begin with.)

I did say it was different than those shown. How do I delete the off topic posts?

Ok thank you I saw that search with google but I thought it was for the internet only.

CBH
    ?

I believe an original was just posted in the sales section .

It is the above example .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast