Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gestapo secret police disc

Article about: I have a chance to buy this disc. I am TRYING to get clearer pics, but the guy is very old and hardly knows how to use a camera, much less email and a phone. I know there are ways to tell fa

Kirby is absolutely correct. An authentic Gestapo warrant disk is worth a considerable price. The poor details and the incorrect designwork on this one is a one-looker fake. We have heard this scenario more times than can be counted-a "relic from a veteran's possession" and a tantrum when called on it. Count yourself fortunate to have lost out on this fake junk and saved yourself some money.

Last edited by Wagriff; 07-01-2016 at 07:49 AM.

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by excalibr View Post
    Thanks for all your help. I called and told him I was going to pass. He got very angry insisting it came from his fathers footlocker. I just hung up on him.
    Fraudsters always get angry when they get caught. Who knows? Maybe his father picked it up at a gun show. However, it is what it is.

....... unless his father was in a stalag and this was made in the forgers shop for an escape kit!!!!!! .....

Last edited by Danmark; 07-01-2016 at 07:27 AM.
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Checkout this site for good info on these disks:

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by excalibr View Post
    He said he was told by a 'dealer' that it was worth around $400-600. I have no idea on these discs. That's why I posted these pics. It's just very depressing. The last 5-6 items I have had the chance to buy have turned out to be fake.
    Imagine how depressing it would be if you had bought these 5 or 6 items ! Maybe you should use some of this extra cash to become a Gold Member , after all it's only 25$ as compared to the thousand or so we just saved you . Cheers and happy collecting , keep posting items here first .
    Cheers Chris

Buy a book or become a member here, whatever say few "experts", , is a good investment.
    We do mistakes, especially when fakes is more important than right items.

I don' t bet in straight line to spot the truth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12