Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GESTAPO WARRANT DISC/ Eagle Pendant Need Help knowing if real

Article about: Hi to you too Ade, I thought as much, doesn't even come close to LWD's one, which i would have no idea about either, thanks Mate your knowledge is , as always, most impressive Cheers Phill

Default GESTAPO WARRANT DISC/ Eagle Pendant Need Help knowing if real

Could anyone tell me if these are real. Also what the eagle was used for. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GESTAPO WARRANT DISC/ Eagle Pendant Need Help knowing if real
    P
    Many

Default Re: GESTAPO WARRANT DISC/ Eagle Pendant Need Help knowing if real

Not sure about the eagle, but don't like its looks. The warrant/ID disk is fake. Real ones did not have anything stamped under the eagle.
    Last edited by roger9344; 02-15-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Correct apostrophe fault

Roger is correct about the Gestapo ID disc. The eagle is an SS visor
    cap badge. I don't know if it's a good one or not. Other members
    will know for sure.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Luftwaffedagger

RZM numbers were not present on warrant discs and prices of originals are for Neil Armstrong...in other words, ASTRONOMICAL! $5000usc I hope you didn't buy this one. I ran across this exact designed piece for $22, buy already knew they were faked and RZM numbers should not be present.

Also, welcome to the forum! And best of luck to you if you are looking for an original.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I belive the ss eagle is fake. There is no detail in the head. And as the warrant disk I wouldde go with the other members on that one also.

Derek

No I bought a Luftwaffe Dagger and a Heer Dagger and these other 2 items were in with the deal the 2 daggers were real according to other members opinions I posted the dagger pics in a forum also. But I appreciate telling me. Really wont be dissapointed on these 2 pieces being fake since daggers were good thanks.

I also concur with my colleagues that both pieces are not original from the period. Welcome to the Forum. If you have not purchased these items, you have taken the correct course of action when you posted them here.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

GESTAPO WARRANT DISC/ Eagle Pendant Need Help knowing if realGESTAPO WARRANT DISC/ Eagle Pendant Need Help knowing if realSeeing how i stumbled across this post i thought i"d chime in, with respect to LWD, i have this disc which i have no idea what it is supposed to be, could be pure fantasy? any ideas Guys?

Hi Phill, yours is a fantasy item. These were around in the 1970's. They can be found in solid brass too.

Hi, re the warrant disc. Fake as already stated. But this link would give you some good info:

Warrant Discs of the Gestapo & Kripo

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast