Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Article about: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items. Please stop by for a look. Thank you, Bruce Hermann

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Also of note in the offerings in this group of items is an August Mueller Sonderanfertigung cap of late make, and it includes the label that designates it as a special quality cap. You do not easily find this label, and it is more rare than the labels in Lubstein caps. It may not be forehead free in cursive script et cetera, but it is rare.

This cap is also out of the ordinary because the runics are on the cello rhombus. It is a nice and pleasing piece. Likely never issued, but still of merit. The normal version with the cotton chintz water proof lining is the norm in this kind of cap. This cap was among the last of its type produced and existed in unissued state because of war's outbreak and the side lining of the black uniform. A piece for persons of more refined taste. I also own an earlier cap with an identical runic mark on the cello shield.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-09-2012 at 06:07 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

foetid woolens and human madness.

Don't let the lords of the flies take yours before the gate slams shut.

There is no scene of St. Pauli by night here, either.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-09-2012 at 04:23 PM.

More fun photos of SS men.

Enjoy,
    Bruce Hermann
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.   Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.  

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.To elucidate the picture above.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Bruce!

?

Friedrich,
    Excuse my ignorance here, but have you ever considered the publishing angle associated with your knowledge ?

Regards

Gary J.

Quote by Gary J View Post
    Friedrich,
    Excuse my ignorance here, but have you ever considered the publishing angle associated with your knowledge ?

Regards

Gary J.
    Dear Sir, I write for a living, but not really about these things. Thank you for your kind interest, however. My authorship on regalia is on this site, such as it is.
    My regards to you, in turn, FB

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Also of note in the offerings in this group of items is an August Mueller Sonderanfertigung cap of late make, and it includes the label that designates it as a special quality cap. You do not easily find this label, and it is more rare than the labels in Lubstein caps. It may not be forehead free in cursive script et cetera, but it is rare.

This cap is also out of the ordinary because the runics are on the cello rhombus. It is a nice and pleasing piece. Likely never issued, but still of merit. The normal version with the cotton chintz water proof lining is the norm in this kind of cap. This cap was among the last of its type produced and existed in unissued state because of war's outbreak and the side lining of the black uniform. A piece for persons of more refined taste. I also own an earlier cap with an identical runic mark on the cello shield.
    A beautiful example my friend and as you have rightly point out, a cut above the average and one for the connoisseur and fat of wallet. I've not seen the price but I have no doubt it isn't a bargain!

?

Isn't it remarkable that the done thing was to get married in your uniform back in the 1930's yet you can't even get served in some pubs these days if you're wearing a British Army uniform!?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.  

?

Well, I'm visiting the site and I just can't find the uniforms, visors and kepi's that are shown above. :-(

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast