Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Article about: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items. Please stop by for a look. Thank you, Bruce Hermann

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Bear in mind, this is an old thread which has been bumped back up. The stuff is most likely sold by now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

I noticed that in London, there is now a new design of clothing being trialled for Traffic Wardens. The nonsensical and small minded bureaucratic decision behind all this is that the general public "might feel threatened" by the sight of a uniform so the decision was taken to make these council appointed hyenas appear more friendly by a change of clothing more suited to the urban style i.e. less conspicious when they slap a parking fine on your windscreen!..I noticed that the first thing to go was a peaked hat. They now adorne something similar to a baseball cap or German WWII M43.
    In a stange way, I'm disapointed. I hate traffic wardens but if a lot of skilled artisans will lose their jobs because the peaked cap is no longer needed, that's a tremendous loss IMO because who else are they going to make hats for in the future?
    Attached Images Attached Images Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items. 

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Bear in mind, this is an old thread which has been bumped back up. The stuff is most likely sold by now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Is it? oh well thanks Ade! the subject matter is old as well but also ageless, nicht war?

Beauty is indeed ageless!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Traffic wardens...doesn't matter how you dress 'em, cuz ya can't polish a....

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade, before I read your post I was searching his site in every section.

I think all the material in question got sold in a couple of months time.

I spend much time in Berlin and Vienna, where peaked caps are still widely in use.

SSC
    ?

Hallihallo !

Ich komme auch aus wien und bin auf der suche nach eine ss Peakcap wie du sie online gestellt hast !

Könntest du mir helfen eine zu finden ?

Ich bedanke mich mal im vorfeld recht herzlichst und hoffe auf eine antwort bitte an alpha10@gmx.at melden

danke

mfg Roman

Lieber Roman, Grenadier Military Antiques mag sowas haben. Wenn ich etwas vom Interesse sehe, werde ich hier darauf Bescheid schreiben. Gruess an der Donau. FB

Dear Roman, Grenadier may have such a cap. If I see something of note, I will write thus here. Greetings to the Danube, FB

PS I am not in Vienna, or, from Vienna. I merely visit there often.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast