Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Article about: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items. Please stop by for a look. Thank you, Bruce Hermann

SSC
    ?

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Hello Mon signore !

Das währe supertoll ! vielen dank im Vorfeld und wünsche im gleichen sinne noch einen schönen abend

mfg Roman

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Dear SSC, Herman has three caps for sale that were formerly the property of a noted Chicago collector. I know the source and the collection. The prices are not cheap, but having just been in Vienna and visited my militaria dealer there, I can assure you that you won't easily find such items in the golden city.
    best wishes, FB

There are other dealers with these, but a beginner has to be alert, as these caps are now very well faked and require a special scrutiny.

SSC
    ?

Dear FB How can i find Herman ?

thx !

He is Bruce Herman, Grenadier Military Antiques in southern California. His coordinate are easily found in Google. I am not his business partner, by the way. I am a collector who deals with the dealers, for good and ill.

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Traffic wardens...doesn't matter how you dress 'em, cuz ya can't polish a....
    But you can roll it in glitter.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.This is what I bought in Vienna just now at rather a hefty price. The Ostmark Jahrbuch is a guide to the Anschluss, as it were, a compendium of the III. Reich for the use of Austrians newly to Germany of the era.
    The Org books are mostly ones I do not yet own, in nice shape, but at 2012 versus 1989 prices.
    The SS Soldatenfreund was a bargain, and I did not know how much SS material is in the rear matter, actually.
    The volumes in the middle are by an Austrian Nazi and glorify the fate of the party in illegality, say after 1933, and one includes a novel about the SS Sta. 89 persons in the July 1934 Putsch with wood cut illustrations.
    All of great interest.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-28-2012 at 12:23 AM.

I looked in Advanced Book exchange and such, and I guess these Org books are much more rare nowadays than I thought.
    Donnerwetter.
    The U.S. prices there for the Org book are truly nutty, making the high Austrian price seem modest.... Even the reprint of 1971, which I also own, is worth what the original was once worth....very odd.
    These in the original used to cost all of one hundred bucks or so and were not even rare at all.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-28-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.An aspect of Vienna not without relevance for our topic. Can you tell me why this image is germane?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.An aspect of Vienna not without relevance for our topic. Can you tell me why this image is germane?
    I know . . . but I have said before . . . let's see who else may know!

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    I know . . . but I have said before . . . let's see who else may know!
    Thanks. My best to you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast