Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Article about: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items. Please stop by for a look. Thank you, Bruce Hermann

Default Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items. Please stop by for a look. Thank you, Bruce Hermann
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Much of this material is from Mr. Bruce Frog's collection.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-08-2012 at 02:10 AM.

?

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Nice material.
    FB's collection puts it to shame though.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Nice material.
    FB's collection puts it to shame though.
    Thank you. One chap here suggests that I do not actually have a collection; that I have stolen someone else's pictures. In the case of Shea and Herman, I do recycle their pictures of objects I now own. I own a collection somewhat larger than the items illustrated here.

Each collection as well as each collector is equally close to God. Some collections and some collectors are closer to the Devil.

I should not be impious at this holy time, of course.

Bruce the Frog is a fine man and worked hard to assemble what he has here. Bruce Herman is quite reasonable in his fee, whereas some others want 50% of the proceeds, which is rather steep.

My time will come, and then all my foetid black junk will scatter to all points of the compass and sic transit gloria mundi.

Well, the Tk Oberbayern NCO set would be my perfect ensemble but sadly, I lack the necessary funds at this time.It ticks all the boxes and even has a "former members chevron", its a great grouping.

These are a joy to see but also a curse when you realise that you can't afford them!!

?

Well hopefully you will be a ancient curmudgen before that time comes.

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    Well, the Tk Oberbayern NCO set would be my perfect ensemble but sadly, I lack the necessary funds at this time.It ticks all the boxes and even has a "former members chevron", its a great grouping.

These are a joy to see but also a curse when you realise that you can't afford them!!
    I am sorry. The Oberbayern Montur has an ex police or ex military chevron.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Well hopefully you will be a ancient curmudgen before that time comes.

I am already at the ancient stage, my friend, already for awhile.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am sorry. The Oberbayern Montur has an ex police or ex military chevron.
    I should not really grumble, as I have picked up some nice items of late and I actually have a cap, breeches, belt, dagger etc. I even have the water bottle.

I only need the the tunic but when I am in funds there are no tunics and when there are tunics, I have no funds.

I am sure that Bruce the Frog as well as Bruce Herman can speak to all these pieces. I am also sure that various malefactors will swarm in to spread their discord and dismay, as is all too often the case.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast