Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Grey SS caps, in this case authentic

Article about: Two grey caps as one seldom finds them...

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Grey SS caps, in this case authentic

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    As to interest versus obsession, to each his own.
    Certainly, and above is quoted my "own".

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grey SS caps, in this case authentic
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 297374This thread began several years ago, but one of the caps in it at the lead is now for sale via Shea. I get no kick back from writing this. I have no idea what the real price of these things is in actual conditions, but it might interest someone.
    A nice cap, but $14,000?? And an SS NCO for $17,000?? I often think Mr Shea is another of these dealers thinking "I'll add on an extra $5K or 6, 7 or 8 and see what sucker comes along" and eventually one does indeed come along.

I see my photos have long disappeared from this thread as a result of Photobucket's "anything we find offensive" we delete policy. Third Reich items, hosted on that site even for educational study is like dog crap on the bottom of Photobucket's shoes. I know because I argued with them that my photos were for educational purposes. Their response "they are offensive"........

Please show us your caps, once more.

?

I'm sure that Mr.Shea's clientele have plenty of money to spend.
    I envy them actualy. It would be nice and simple to just click on his and others websites and buy anything of interest.
    Beats having to sniff around for days, weeks and months searching for the elusive bargains which are becoming harder and harder to find.

What ever price an individual asks for an item is purely a business decision. A free market is based on supply and demand. Derogatory comments with regards to pricing accomplishes absolutely nothing. If prices did not rise, I could still buy a S S officers schirmutze in excellent condition for the $35.00 they were being sold for when I began collecting. Items priced too high will not sell. As we try to be an educational forum, please refrain from comments not directly related to the subject being discussed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Grey SS caps, in this case authenticGrey SS caps, in this case authenticGrey SS caps, in this case authenticGrey SS caps, in this case authenticGrey SS caps, in this case authenticGrey SS caps, in this case authenticA few examples I can add to this thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grey SS caps, in this case authentic  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you. Your material is always first rate.

Grey SS caps, in this case authenticGrey SS caps, in this case authenticA few additions for this thread.
    Prices have come a long way since the early days -

Thank you for the nice contributions.

Grey SS caps, in this case authenticGrey SS caps, in this case authenticThis cap appeared on the v. Lukacs site. I have no commercial interest in his wares. It is a Schellenberg of Berlin. I am not sure of the insignia.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast