Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

grey SS officer's cap

Article about: Black caps are fine . . . but, personally, I tend to find the grey range much more stimulating.

?

Default Re: grey SS officer's cap

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Thank you, much appreciated. My passion for studying history still remains as strong as before. It's just that these days, my desire to hunt out and procure these foetid woolens and bits of alloy has diminished substantially. I certainly don't crave to own these things like I used to. As a result, my accountant (her indoors!) is much happier with me now.

To be honest, I have all I need when I log in here and see the wonderful items you guys have purchased along with their interesting descriptions and essays on the subject.
    Thanks Ben. I can understand the accountants reaction. When my girl foud out how much I had spent on the collection... well it wasnt pretty. I do not sacrifice any of her needs so I guess I can still enjoy the hunt for these things, though I haven't had much luck lately.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grey SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

?

i have read this thread with my mouth watering FB, if i had a single ss cap i woud consider it a feat, to have a collection like you is a dream way beyond me, well done indeed, and thank you for showing some of your gems. regards george

grey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capThank you, George. May all your dreams be fulfilled in the fullness of time.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    May all your dreams be fulfilled in the fullness of time.
    The Collectors Decree - Life is short . . . by all means, live within your means . . . but every once in a while, please remember to stop and smell the [for you FB] "foetid" roses . . .

grey SS officer's cap
    Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    The Collectors Decree - Life is short . . . by all means, live within your means . . . but every once in a while, please remember to stop and smell the [for you FB] "foetid" roses . . .
    Well said. Here is a place where I paused to reflect, which I generally cannot do when I am at home.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    grey SS officer's cap

Well said. Here is a place where I paused to reflect, which I generally cannot do when I am at home.
    This is such a beautiful place.

grey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capThere is a certain poetry to foetidness, though.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-09-2012 at 04:23 AM.

grey SS officer's capHere is another place of reflection, far from the insanity of the digital fuss.

grey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's cap
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    This is such a beautiful place.
    It is, indeed.

grey SS officer's capVon Lukacs has a not dissimilar cap for sale on his site now, for those irritated by the sight of these thingies. He asserts that said cap is made by C. Wagner, which is beyond my knowledge.
    The one on his site is made of Italian gabardine, whereas mine is made of trikot. Riddles in enigmas....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast