Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

GvB Cufftitle Price Check

Article about: Hey Gents, I'm wondering if any of you can give me a price opinion on this salty tunic-removed cufftitle. To my understanding these things are usually worth around \\$1000 in good shape. Howev

Default GvB Cufftitle Price Check

Hey Gents,

I'm wondering if any of you can give me a price opinion on this salty tunic-removed cufftitle. To my understanding these things are usually worth around $1000 in good shape. However, the unfortunate part is that the right side has been cut off after the "n."

This piece belonged to a vet of the 3rd Armored Division who got it during the fighting around St. Lo in 44.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GvB Cufftitle Price Check
    P
    Many

Default Re: GvB Cufftitle Price Check

I would say you still might get that much for it? Full length sell for a bit more nowadays.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

If you are looking to sell it, just follow our classified ads section and open an auction on this. But really I did not want spent more than 400 USD for it
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

To be honest I would pay a pretty go premium for it as I like the division and I do not have that title yet. With provence of the story I would for sure. I say that because I see more and more claims of "uniform removed" pieces that are actually just pieces that were not taken care of. I am not saying yours is that but for me unless I see evidence of wear or have good documintation a story with an item is just that. Its story.

Regards,

Jeff

I recently purchased one in similar condition for $850.00. With the story behind it, I think it's worth a bit more than that. If you can get it for a $1,000 or less, you're doing good.