Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

A H Cuff title

Article about: OK, Is this one good or not. This came in a lot I picked up. Once again, I am not a SS collector. YET.

Default A H Cuff title

OK, Is this one good or not.
    This came in a lot I picked up.
    Once again, I am not a SS collector. YET.
    A H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A H Cuff title
    P
    Many

In my opinion this is a nice original cuffband.I saw one very similar to this of yours in a black uniform made in 1935 but it is wiser to wait for Mr.Bob Coleman and F-B and other much more experient members than me to express their opinions.

Please compare and please reassess....................the loose items are courtesy of German auction houses, the uniform is mine.................A H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff title
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-10-2017 at 04:01 PM.

In particular, with the first post, examine the black rayon and or band, and also as concerns the Stickerei, the formation of the letters in "Hitler."

The letters are misshapen and their sizes and the angles in which they slope are all over the place.

The newspaper material on the reverse is probably only there to hide a particularly bad-looking reverse (and attaching a newspaper backing to a cuff title is not even a period practice to begin with).

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The letters are misshapen and their sizes and the angles in which they slope are all over the place.
    Andreas is always right.

She would not have done such a thing as seen above....A H Cuff titleA H Cuff title

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    She would not have done such a thing as seen here....A H Cuff titleA H Cuff title
    Even at quitting time on a Friday?
    This leads me to an honest question though. Not having looked at nearly as many cloth insignia and the like as FB, Andreas and many others, did the SS have as much variation in the construction of insignia as one can see in, for instance, police sleeve eagles?

Quote by John926 View Post
    OK, Is this one good or not.
    This came in a lot I picked up.
    Once again, I am not a SS collector. YET.
    A H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff titleA H Cuff title

Do deepen yourself in the material on this site if your wish is to collect this regalia. We have included here at no cost to you other than time a rich variety of
    things of great rarity and which are otherwise impossible to find.

We also have access, by dint of his great generosity and outstanding qualities as a teacher, to the collection of David Delich, whose collection of SS regalia is unrivaled in the cosmos.A H Cuff title
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A H Cuff title  
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-10-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast