Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Have I got a dud?!

Article about: The grey cap with the runics is a very rare item, seldom seen. The fakes, however, are legion. Any grey SS cap is rare; any SS cap black or grey is also rare. You have more images of real on

Have I got a dud?!The grey cap with the runics is a very rare item, seldom seen. The fakes, however, are legion.

Any grey SS cap is rare; any SS cap black or grey is also rare.

You have more images of real ones on our site than anywhere in the whole wide world.

Butschek had a nice grey cap which ended up on Shea's site.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have I got a dud?!
    P
    Many

Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Grey caps.

Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Black caps.

Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Some other grey examples with the runics.

- - ------- - -

The original poster is gone with the wind.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Have I got a dud?!Have I got a dud?!Some other grey examples with the runics.

- - ------- - -

The original poster is gone with the wind.

Evidently he did not like what we had to say. Sad as with further images, we could have pointed out key points for him to study. Only the originator of this thread loses out by not participating in what he started.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

To be more precise, It's this eternal fake set...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Have I got a dud?!  

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Evidently he did not like what we had to say. Sad as with further images, we could have pointed out key points for him to study. Only the originator of this thread loses out by not participating in what he started.
    Dear Friend, a normal exercise in this odd and confusing world, where much is just a fun house hall of mirrors. Thanks for such figures as Bob Coleman, a rock of Gibraltar in terms of patience, character
    and knowledge, without whom we would all be left out to die.

All the best to you, and why I keep doing this is a riddle to me each day.

PS Today is Angela Merkel's 60th birthday, which she celebrated with a ceremonial lecture about the question of how much about the past does one need to understand the present.
    A noble idea. Someone should find the lecture in English and post it here. Such a thing will help separate the die hards from the amateurs.

Jürgen Osterhammel: Der Laudator der Kanzlerin
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-18-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2