Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...

Article about: Hello boys and girls from the forum. Difficult to know if It's original pre-45 or a re-tailored SS TUNIC with original insiginia from an expert tailor. Thanks for your time and Happy Holiday

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    As ever nice insights Gents. Thank you.
    Thank you, Adrian, for giving us a place to analyze and reflect without fear of harm and mayhem.

Merry Christmas to all and may your tailoring be sublime and joyous in the year 2015.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...
    P
    Many

I know well and have seen huge cloth balls where they go when they getting found at 5AM at a fleamarket.
    Its pending on the tailor if its get perfect or minor perfect done, it's a kind of art.
    Put on original insignias is the minor kind of art of it.
    Take care for spending hard earned money, I know of some great household finds but they go straigt in a collection.
    There is no bother to advertise for a house hold find for my view.
    For 98% of the household finds I was to late though.
    RZM label = tax fee label

Thanks for sharing your great tissues from uniforms Friedrich. If you have them all exposed in mannequins must be admirable to see it.

I want to thank Mr. Robert. Great person and friend that appreciate the history itself.

Quote by Guderian View Post
    Thanks for sharing your great tissues from uniforms Friedrich. If you have them all exposed in mannequins must be admirable to see it.
    Here is what such a mannequin looks like in the renowned Heeresgeschichtliches Museum in Vienna. I do not have such a thing, truth be told. Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...

Fantastic display. It only needs the NSDAP Party Badge on the tie and It's complete. I hope to made an uniform like this someday.
    The better detail in this picture is that I've seen many many museums in the world and never one with that SS type of uniform exposed, like I've never seen a NSDAP uniform display. Only some NSDAP tunics well bent. All is policy, for not...bla bla.
    Happy to see that some people show the history itself. I'll try to see this museum someday. ;D

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...The German museums do not have a Puppe of this kind with the whole uniform, at least what I have seen. I.e. the museum in Bonn, neither those in Berlin nor Dresden. Most of the black uniforms found there are fake or incomplete. These things are not widely found. It is odd, since such uniforms are in so many images of the III. Reich, and hence more or less omnipresent; but in reality, they were destroyed en masse and are very rare. This fact is not the principal reason I collect them, of course, but it is a reality all the same.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-13-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Completely agree with you FB. But there are some, you for example has several after the years. Obviously everybody has his own reasons to collect german historical pieces, It's personal. Myself for example I appreciate each detail and I see that times, like how are, a chapter of the history with all the circunstances. Why so many people thought like they thought? Why almost 70 years after that there are many and many books, histories, films about that? Well I will not extend
    Here are some pictures of a great tunic in my opinion but I'm not the better man to say it.

or
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...   Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...  

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...  

The SD badge, the brassard and likely the SA Fuehrerschule badge are stinkers. I cannot really tell with the collar patches....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast