Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...

Article about: Hello boys and girls from the forum. Difficult to know if It's original pre-45 or a re-tailored SS TUNIC with original insiginia from an expert tailor. Thanks for your time and Happy Holiday

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC......and you have to know when and how the proper tag fits within the march of time from 1932 until about 1940, or else you make a large mistake.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...
    P
    Many

...finally, as much merit as our fine stalwarts might add to this thread, our members can do so when they own real material. This analysis and deduction cannot only happen with the abstract and incomplete digital photo.

The digital photo is the adjunct to the actual thing, and many actual things in their variety over time and much, much analysis and thought.

The successful collector makes this sacrifice of treasure and time, whereas such makes him or her the exception. This fact is cruel and brutal, but it is no less true.

The majority nowadays free load off the hard work of a few, and or pour out smoke screens to cover up the fact that they lack not only the endurance to be a successful collector, but also the brains.

Our Dr. CMH is an exceptional member of great success. He has always underscored the traits and merits of real items versus the boy on the burning deck crying "fake" and or the otherwise

blah blah artist who draws attention to himself through sound and fury that signify nothing.

happy collecting to all.

- - ------- - -

...even when it is often not so happy, nor very straight forward.

?

Thank you for the kind words, FB. I owe my success in collecting to the fine interventions of individuals such as Bob Coleman, BenVK, Robert Hassler, and, of course, you. Merry Christmas to all and my sincere thanks for all you teach us.

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...

Attachment 777339

Thanks, dear colleague. We all owe a huge debt to Bob Coleman, to be sure, because of his civic mindedness and extraordinary depth and breadth of experience. I salute him.

I really appreciate the comments FB and CMH. Obviously is great to have a full marked uniform, but the high members of the SS had the same uniforms or made his own private and better quality uniforms? though only for increase his prestige, position. Even Max Amann, Hess sure used his own SS private uniforms.
    If I had time I'd travel and learn more myself sharing this great theme but with family and my work is not possible. I do what I can.. hehe.

I'm interested in a good SD officer's sleeve diamond. Any suggestion?

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Officers were Selbsteinkleider who received a clothing allowance via the SS Kleiderkasse. These men, in turn, generallly-- but not always--Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC... had their uniforms made by a tailor with fabric, however, that could come from the Kleiderkasse SS.

Selbsteinkleider: responsible for their own uniforms.

Any one got a sd tuinc in green / grey to show ,

Thanks FB for illustrate with your knowledge. Like today one police has his departmental uniform and he receive a new uniform every... the same happened 70/80 years before I suppose.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast