Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello Im looking at this hat!

Article about: Hello I just ran across this hat, the seller has these pictures available. I was wondering if its an officer version or enlisted? Also if it has a chance of being real? I know the photos are

?

Default Hello Im looking at this hat!

Hello
    I just ran across this hat, the seller has these pictures available. I was wondering if its an officer version or enlisted? Also if it has a chance of being real? I know the photos are great, but does it have a chance!

Thank You Very Much
    Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello Im looking at this hat!   Hello Im looking at this hat!  

Hello Im looking at this hat!   Hello Im looking at this hat!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello Im looking at this hat!
    P
    Many

?

Default More pics

Here are a couple more pictures!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello Im looking at this hat!   Hello Im looking at this hat!  

Hello Im looking at this hat!  

Not a liner construction I have seen on originals.
    Zipper mouth skull is also odd to me.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It's no good. Bad insignia, wrong cloth and wrong interior.

For some examples of real white visors, see:
    SS White-Top Visors

?

Thanks you have saved me BIG BUCKS! I am looking for one to go with my white tunic. I want to complete my display!

Thanks again
    Curt

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's no good. Bad insignia, wrong cloth and wrong interior.

For some examples of real white visors, see:
    SS White-Top Visors
    Andreas is always right.

Mr Mint's images comprise authentic examples. This item before us is not one.

Your white tunic, on the other hand, is a real keeper. You are a very lucky person to have found it.

?

Thanks I found it 2 years ago. The ribbon bar is crap I added. I want to add a nice hat for it so I can complete the display! The tunic was found at a local Flee Market in TN.

Thanks. All hail flea markets in Tennessee. All hail Tennessee. You can count the number of known, authentic white senior leader caps on one hand, and Mr. Mint has included all of them, I think, in his thread.

?

I posted it here before I purchased it! I was able to make trade with some of my doubles in my collection I have accumulated. This helped to off set the price, I paid for it! I really would like to finish off the display with the correct hat for it! I also wish it was named but I cant find any name tags on it!

Once again Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast