Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Help needed big SS collection

Article about: how much is just the suitcase as it looks in better condition than mine and i need a new one for my next years hols

Default Re: Help needed big SS collection

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Sorry but I do not believe this. The majority of the material are blatant fakes. This is is either the collection of an uneducated collector or an exercise in trolling.
    What Bob said...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed big SS collection
    P
    Many

Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei is, in fact, grammatically correct, but this inscription has been taken from an arm band illustrated in the Mollo and other books. "Dem deutschen Volke" "In diesem Kriege," "am diesem Tage" und so weiter und so fort.

Why would someone in the employ of a secret police organization place same on his suit case and carry around same in public places?

The earth brown SSTV uniform is not credible in its appearance, nor are the other rare and highly desirable SS uniforms.

This is a nicely organized hoax, I think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed big SS collection  

I have nothing more to add to what has already been stated.

Can you post pics of the buckles on the buckle forum please, its hard to tell from the pics you have whether genuine or not but with the new rust on one of them its looking good so far!
    Ben

?

There a lot of uniform items which are fakes
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

This whole thing is a hoax and probably an attempt to get someone to make an offer for this pile of rubbish. It has also been tried before on another website. On that occasion, the finder and his wife discovered the suitcase "under the counter" in an old house clearance shop in Vienna. The shop owner just wanted to get rid of that suitcase also and did not examine the contents which I believe were piles of paperwork, including reams of historical documents, all fake of course.
    Good try, but some people have long memories.
    W.

I could smell a rat a as soon as I opened the thread!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Compared to other 'Mein Kampf' SS wedding presentation caskets shown on this forum and others, the lid of this risible example of 'whittling' condemns it as a very poor fake.

It is more interesting to spy for something that is genuine here, rather than fake...

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    It is more interesting to spy for something that is genuine here, rather than fake...
    That comment made me smile

Clearly someone is trying it on......

Cheers, Ade.

most are pitiful fakes with maybe a few original items tossed in for good measure,,,shame on these people!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast