Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help wanted unissussed Obergruppenfurher furher tabs !

Article about: Hi, Could anybody be kind enough to give their opinion on these cased unissused Gruppen furher tabs complete with RZM disc and box. Thank you. Silberkreuz

Default Help wanted unissussed Obergruppenfurher furher tabs !

Help wanted unissussed Obergruppenfurher furher tabs !Hi,

Could anybody be kind enough to give their opinion on these cased unissused Gruppen furher tabs complete with RZM disc and box.

Thank you.

Silberkreuz

Help wanted unissussed Obergruppenfurher furher tabs !Help wanted unissussed Obergruppenfurher furher tabs !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help wanted unissussed Obergruppenfurher furher tabs !
    P
    Many

?

The RZM tag is incorrect for these tabs- should be an "F" code. furthermore, the stems that end in points like this are not viewed favourably by most collectors...I would stay away...

Hi Arran,

Thank you for your reply, I didn't buy them due to the tag being the wrong letter, been caught before. Due to this wonderful site, members informed me that my favourite Obergruppenfurher fuhrer collar tabs were fake. How many collar tabs out there are fake !!

Quote by Arran View Post
    The RZM tag is incorrect for these tabs- should be an "F" code. furthermore, the stems that end in points like this are not viewed favourably by most collectors...I would stay away...
    Mr. Arran knows his material and I associate myself with his views.

- - Updated - -

Most SS stuff you will find via Google images and such is quite fake. You will find more real SS stuff here than elsewhere, but judge for yourself......