Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heydrich in office, April 1934

Article about: "Is it true F. F.Bauer became a member of the SS?" Yes jHAM, Both Friedrich Franz Bauer and his brother Karl Ferdinand were members of the SS.

Default Heydrich in office, April 1934

Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934images from the BA of Heydrich in April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heydrich in office, April 1934
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heydrich in office, April 1934

These images displayed in their totality from Bauer do not usually appear together....nor are they dated, and this image is prior to the Roehm Putsch, where one can easily imagine what is on the pages before this man, with the studied look of bureaucratic efficiency and racial purity (in his case always an object of derision because of his father...).

Unless I am much mistaken, the other man seen in the second-to-last photograph is Alfred Naujocks, later known for certain activities at Gleiwitz and Venlo...

and he smoked, too.....

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Unless I am much mistaken, the other man seen in the second-to-last photograph is Alfred Naujocks, later known for certain activities at Gleiwitz and Venlo...
    Yes, you are right. He is wearing the grey drill uniform, I think with the adjutant's Schnur. thanks. I believe this scene is in Munich, too, since my Bavarian geography has been the butt of criticism.

As I remember this office was in Munich.
    I read many books and biography's about him, quite interesting to know little details about his life.
    Still wonder if a grave stone bill was in his desk drawer with the name Sarah on it. And I bet he hated the jews so much as his own blood lines.
    Probably or possible that is the key factor.

Heydrich in office, April 1934There is a new biography of him that is sound.
    The old biography by Shlomo Aronson investigated the anti semitism of his early life in Halle a. d. Salle.

There is also a good Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk biography of him on You Tube, in fact.
    The English picture book is only of value because of the pictures.

Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934These Bauer images in the BA begin with Dachau in 1933 and include images of the inmates, as well as the build up of the Munich facilities of the SSVT and SSTV in the critical years, as well as inmates of insane asylums. But Dachau plays a central role in these some 500 plus images.
    There are also scenes of the SSTV in early 1937 on an outing in the Alps with interesting uniform pictures etc.

Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934There are also some useful SSVT images, too, but the thumb nails are hard for uniform detail.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast