Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock

Article about: HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock, What do you all think of this item. thanks Brian

Default HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock

HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock, What do you all think of this item.

thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock   HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock  

HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock   HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock  

HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock   HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock  

HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock
    P
    Many

Default Re: HG Panzer Division II Regiment / HG Reversible CamoSmock

Hi Brian, it is a fake SS smock with equally bogus stamps.

Smocks were never property marked anyway.

Cheers, Ade.

Ok, thanks, it seemed right , from the books i have.

The "Hermann Goring" Division used SS smocks as at the time the Luftwaffe ground troops did not have their own camo uniforms. Goring somehow managed to secure a small supply of these for his division. There were never enough to go around.

Cheers, Ade.

Yes, ive been told that before years ago, and i was thinking may be this was one of them.

Sorry I wish it was.

The "HG" Div is a particular interest of mine.

Cheers, Ade.

?

This thread brought back some bitter memories about a genuine SS camo smock that was given to me by my Dad when i was a young lad collecting everything I could get my hands on, I gave the smock to my Nephew who had started to collect Third Reich, on the understanding that it was to be returned to me when he got older and no longer collected. I asked about the smock about three years ago only to to be told that his Dad had been using it for fishing for many years until it became worn and ripped , he then binned it. Needless to say I was not a happy chappie and haven't been ever since.