Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hi. any help on these items would be appreciated, have been offered them, what do you think ?

Article about: Hi three pieces have been offered to me, wondered if anyone could help with authenticity. Have posted some pics.Thought I would take some advice before buying this time. Many thanks, and for

?

Default Hi. any help on these items would be appreciated, have been offered them, what do you think ?

Hi
    three pieces have been offered to me, wondered if anyone could help with authenticity. Have posted some pics.Thought I would take some advice before buying this time.
    Many thanks, and for a very useful site.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hi. any help on these items would be appreciated, have been offered them, what do you think ?   Hi. any help on these items would be appreciated, have been offered them, what do you think ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi. any help on these items would be appreciated, have been offered them, what do you think ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hi. any help on these items would be appreciated, have been offered them, what do you think ?

Hi Ralph, you have both good and bad here.

The sleeve eagle and runic collar tab are both bad in my opinion.

However, the "Der Fuhrer" cuff title, while cut down, is a nice Officers quality flat wire example.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Hi. any help on these items would be appreciated, have been offered them, what do you think ?

many rhanks for the information.
    Ralph