Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?

Article about: Hello, Julekpl again. I found someone selling an "SS m40 tunic" but I highly doubt it is SS. It probably isn't SS, but maybe another military division? Any thoughts? And I will try

Default Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?

Hello, Julekpl again. I found someone selling an "SS m40 tunic" but I highly doubt it is SS. It probably isn't SS, but maybe another military division? Any thoughts? And I will try to get larger photos. Thanks

Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?

A Latvian fake in my opinion.

Default Re: Highly doubt it's an SS tunic, but it may be another kind, possibly?

It is not M40

It more of a Heer M42 tunic. As for originality it hard to say for sure, With the pics. As of right now i would say a fake. (SS did use Heer tunics)

SS m42 have only have 2 holes for the belt hooks in the front and only have 5 buttons on.

Derrick

I will try to get some more photos out of this guy...

Just let you know, if you buy SS Heer tunic, there needs to be paperwork to back it up. Other wise it just normal Heer tunic with isgnias (orginal or not) added.

Well he is selling it for only $200, but I can make a deal with him too. He hasn't responded yet, but if it is a real Heer tunic, then I will be interested.

I also say fake, even with the bad pictures.

If it was all real,tunic, ribbons, insignia, it would be more than 20 times the price - I suggest that you do not take the bait- or that you buy it as a copy.

?

the insignia is all fake. I would be very wary of any great deals when it comes to this type of regalia.

All fake. So called "M42" pattern due to the shape of the pocket flaps.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!