Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hotel zum Türken

Article about: Pardon me for posting this here, should it be thought of as inappropriate for this specific category of the Forum . . . but I know many of us enthusiasts of SS regalia collecting are very fa

Default Hotel zum Türken

Pardon me for posting this here, should it be thought of as inappropriate for this specific category of the Forum . . . but I know many of us enthusiasts of SS regalia collecting are very familiar with this hotel, and even more with the great Frau. I just came upon this tragic news - something many of us were well aware would occur one day - and I thought I would share word of it with you. This is a quote from another forum . . . I am deeply saddened of the news . . .

I did not want to post anything of the rumors that I heard earlier this week, until I had received official confirmation ... I now have that.

Frau Ingrid Scharfenberg passed away on Sunday, 17 Feb., in a hospital in Berchtesgaden. I don't have the burial details yet, but the burial will be in the Familie Schuster plot in the Bergfriedhof.

I will truly miss Frau Scharfenberg, a dear friend of mine for many years. I stayed at the Türken so many times that I lost count - every time I visited Berchtesgaden except two or three times. For me, the Obersalzberg will never be the same.

Geoff Walden

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hotel zum Türken
    P
    Many