Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

How early is this SS collar tab?

Article about: I just purchased this Algemine SS collar tab, and was wondering how early it was. It has white and black braiding around it. The numbers are bullion, but the string is not. I was hoping some

How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab?How early is this SS collar tab? Silly old things.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How early is this SS collar tab?
    P
    Many

Thanks you Friedrich for all of the information you have supplied. It has been very helpful. Which auction was it that Herman Historica sold the collar tab in?
    Thanks

Quote by ww2militarycollector View Post
    Thanks you Friedrich for all of the information you have supplied. It has been very helpful. Which auction was it that Herman Historica sold the collar tab in?
    Thanks
    I am afraid I cannot answer you there. I found the image by accident and know that it originated with Hermann Historica.

Alright, thanks. I will take a look through there previous auction catalogs.

Alright, thanks. I will take a look through there previous auction catalogs.
    When it comes to these things, nothing is simple.

Good luck. Apparently someone scratched off the perfectly original RZM tag and separated your badge from a rank badge or not.

yea, i have no idea why someone would ever remove an RZM tag, unless it fell off??? guessing that would be unlikely though.

yea, i have no idea why someone would ever remove an RZM tag, unless it fell off??? guessing that would be unlikely though.
    Collectors do huge damage to these things for the most flimsy of reasons. It is very depressing.

The collar tab without the dressed up Paspel and with the tag was perfectly alright for a collector who knows his stuff.

That collector is a person who uses our site and who learned the ins and outs of this complicated regalia.

The alternative is disappointment and public humiliation in the slaughter house of militaria high jinx in the digital age.

Good luck.

There are a handful of sources for good material of this type, and I would stick to them and forget the quick and easy venues.

Or go to the US military shows, if you live in Texas, as this material is more plentiful there.

Old junk, numero II
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How early is this SS collar tab?   How early is this SS collar tab?  

How early is this SS collar tab?   How early is this SS collar tab?  

How early is this SS collar tab?   How early is this SS collar tab?  

How early is this SS collar tab?  
    Attached Images Attached Images How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab?  How early is this SS collar tab? 

I try to leave the junk more or less in the state I find it, with some few exceptions where I undo willful damage or restore a missing cuff title or something.
    But not very often, mind you.

I got this tab at the recent MAX show. And have been attending the MAX and the SOS for about 3 years now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5